How to Start an Aging-in-Place Remodeling Project in West Palm Beach, FL
If you’ve decided to age in place at home, you’ve likely started to wonder what renovations will be needed to make sure you can do so as safely as possible. At Marcela Montoya Remodeling, we offer aging-in-place remodeling services to homeowners in the West Palm Beach, Florida, area, and we’ll be glad to discuss the different renovations we can complete for you to ensure you can live independently at home for as long as you want.
Modifying Homes With Aging-in-Place Upgrades
More and more seniors are choosing to age in place at their homes, thanks to a wealth of technological advances, such as smart devices that can turn on lights, open blinds, and even lock your front door with the touch of a button. Here at Marcela Montoya Remodeling, we can modify any area of your home to fit your aging-in-place needs. We can:
- Widen hallways and doorways
- Upgrade your bathroom with a walk-in tub or shower and a comfort-height toilet
- Add grab bars and railings anywhere around your home
- Change out all of your drawer and door handles with more accessible options
- Install automatic lighting so you never have to fumble around in the dark
- Enlarge your kitchen and lower the cabinets so they are easier to reach
- Add non-slip flooring in the kitchen and low-pile carpet for hallways, living areas, and bedrooms
Our Sensible Design Process
At Marcela Montoya Remodeling, we believe in providing a sensible, streamlined home remodeling process. This means that we will go above and beyond to provide clear communication and ensure your project moves along at an efficient rate. We’ll keep you in the loop at every step and when we’re finished, we’ll take you on a tour of your renovated home to ensure you’re satisfied with the final result.
To learn more about the aging-in-place remodeling services we offer to homeowners in the West Palm Beach, Florida, area, contact Marcela Montoya Remodeling today. We look forward to putting our expertise to work for you!